An innovation in the pipe Cutting and Shaping
sector is the new machine TS12/28 CNC,
which can process materials such as STAINLESS STEEL- ALUMINIUM – COPPER with unmatched performance in its category.
The all-electric machine is controlled by a Siemens 840 sl CNC.
The position and force of the clamps for pieces being shaped can be programmed.
Main Technical Features:
- Drastic reduction of downtime
- Possibility of machining the pipe from a bar or reel (max weight 600 kg)
- Electronically controlled orbital cutting head (max 2500 rpm)
- Revolver head with maximum 8 punches
- The position and force of the clamps for pipes being shaped can be controlled (max 100kN per punch)
- Pipe "RIP" cut cycle
- Cycle times up to 1.5 sec/piece (cut only)
-Pipes with diameter between 12 / 28 mm
-Length (only cut) minimum 25 mm - maximum 2000 mm (cut + shape)
-Pipe thicknesses between and including 0.5 mm and 1.5 mm